Bleaching powder 9
This powder enriched with Plex® Technology, with a mixture of high-yield sugars and proteins from the corn grain, allows you to lighten your hair up to 9 tones. Even in certain structures, the “zero colour” level could be reached. Using it you can get unique homogeneous blonde tones. Moreover, it maintains the capillary structure strong, healthy and with body.
The high-yield sugar mixture (Beta-D-fructose oligosaccharides) protects, conditions and moisturises the hair in a way that the capillary structure is not affected by the stress caused by the bleaching action of the product, favouring its restructuring and reconstruction. Its application guarantees incomparable results, as well as blonde tones full of light and shine. On the other hand, the proteins of the corn grain support the action of the sugar mixture, providing hydration, softness and protection, leaving the hair healthy and with body.
Mix 1 part of bleaching powder 9 and 2 of ÈDiverso OXY 10 vol. (3 %), ÈDiverso OXY 20 vol. (6 %), ÈDiverso OXY 30 vol. (9%) and ÈDiverso OXY 40 vol. (12 %)
- If you want to obtain between 5 and 6 lightening tones, the recommended exposure time is 45 minutes at room temperature.
- If you wish to lighten 8 tones, the exposure time is 90 minutes at room temperature.
- To obtain 9 lightening tones, the exposure time is 90 minutes at a temperature between 37° C – 39° C.
- With the “zero colour” level, the exposure time is 90 minutes. Then, replace the bleach already applied without washing your hair. Distribute a new mixture of the powder and let it act for 20 minutes.
- It is advisable to review the bleaching process until the desired lightening level is reached.
This oil is rich in vitamins C and E and in saturated essential fatty acids such as omega-3 and 6, with important hair properties.
It helps to keep the hair structure intact, providing strength and flexibility. It moisturises the hair by making it shiny, soft and bright. It also locks in colour as it is one of its colouring services.